An award-winning journalist with 19 years experience, Mike Green is also on the board of Journalism That Matters. He is also co-founder of ScaleUp Partners, a national consultancy serving local leaders and stakeholders in the Innovation Economy. Priorities are: changing the economic narrative, promoting Inclusive Competitiveness and connecting disconnected communities to local innovation ecosystems and opportunity.
References from Mike's interview
- BOOK: Media Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
- Forward Cities
- Inclusive Economic Prosperity in the Midwest Summit
- BOOK: The Future Economy and Inclusive Competitiveness: How Demographic Trends and Innovation Can Create Prosperity for All Americans
- El Centro de la Raza | VIDEO (5 mins)
- Glen Nelson Center in St. Paul | Partnership with American Public Media
- Council on Foundations